We use the internationally leading German Layher Allround and SpeedyScaf systems. Both are rapid to assemble, very safe and highly versatile enabling us to meet the most demanding of scaffolding tasks safely and cost effectively for our clients.
- Fixed steel scaffolding
- Roof edge protection
- Heavy duty and pedestrian gantries
- Hanging, cantilevered and birdcage scaffolds
- Loading bays, ramps and drilling platforms
- Temporary roofs
- Shrink wrap and screening
- Geda rubbish chutes and gin wheels
Chartered Professional Engineers
Some more complex and advanced scaffolding should be designed by or have the design verified by a chartered professional engineer (CPEng).
- Supply of CPEng certificates in a timely manner while still strictly adhering to all health and safety guidelines
- Supported by Layher’s Wellington based scaffolding design specialists with the design and calculations of any complex scaffolding
Scaffolding Additions and Alteration
We realise that alterations, additions and any partly dismantling of scaffolding needs to be done in a timely manner as to not delay the project schedule.
- Fast response to any additional scaffolding needs
- Immediate and ongoing update of clients with regards to scaffolding scheduling
Power Line Protection
Government regulations prohibit the erection and use of any scaffolding closer than 4m to power lines without them being protected and the consent from the property owner.
- Arrange domestic power line sleeving and de-sleeving by a registered electrician
- Organise on site visit and assessment with Wellington Electricity to receive Close Approach Consent for main power lines
A Corridor Access Request (CAR) is required when any work commences on public road assets such as footpaths, carriageways and berms. Submitica is the councils' online application to submit CARs. This must be done by the principal of the job.
- Introduction to Submitica and CAR set up on behalf of principal
- Support with submission of Road Usage Licenses (RUL) and temporary traffic management plans (TMP)
All work on roads and/or footpaths or work that affects the normal operating condition of roads and footpaths must have an approved temporary traffic management plan (TMP).
- Arrange for TMPs drawn up by site traffic management supervisor fast, competent and cost-effective
Public Protection and Safety
We make sure that any scaffolding erected at schools, churches, apartment blocks or any other public places is clearly signed and has appropriate protection.
- Scaffolding authorisation and safety signage on scaffolding for public and tenanted work sites
- Scaffolding user instructions for authorised contractors
- Public protection barriers on scaffolding e.g. fluorescent safety mesh, danger tape, foam encapsulations
- Locked access decks
Satellite Dishes and Aerials
Scaffolding may interfere with the TV reception when close to a satellite dish or aerial.
- Arrange relocation of any sat dish and/or aerial while scaffolding is in place
⇣ Drag elements to your Custom Footer Container ⇣