- Fixed steel scaffolding
- Edge protection
- Hanging, cantilevered and birdcage scaffolds
- Heavy duty and pedestrian gantries
- Loading bays, ramps and drilling platforms
- Geda rubbish chutes and mesh/screening.
Scaffolding system/chartered engineers
We use the internationally leading German Layher Allround and SpeedyScaf systems. Both are rapid to assemble, very safe and highly versatile enabling us to meet the most demanding of scaffolding tasks safely and cost effectively for our clients.
Layher’s Wellington branch supports us with additional equipment and any special design advice provided by their chartered engineers.
Power line protection
Government regulations prohibit the erection and use of any scaffolding closer than 4.0m to power lines without them being protected.
- Arrange domestic power line sleeving and de-sleeving by a registered electrician
- Organize on site visit and assessment with Wellington Electricity to receive Close Approach Consent for main power lines.
A Corridor Access Request (CAR) is required for any works that may damage City or District Councils’ road assets, such as footpaths, carriageways etc. Submitica is the online application to submit Corridor Access Requests. This must be done by the principal of the job.
- Introduction to submitica and its processes
- Support with submission of Road/Footpath Usage Licenses and Temporary Traffic Management Plans.
Public protection and safety
We make sure that any scaffolding erected at schools, churches, apartment blocks or any other public places is clearly signed and has appropriate protection.
- Scaffolding authorization and safety signage on scaffolding for public and tenanted work sites
- Scaffolding user instructions for authorized contractors
- Public protection barriers on scaffolding e.g. fluorescent safety mesh, danger tape, foam encapsulations
- Locked access decks.
Scaffolding may interfere with the TV reception when close to a satellite dish or aerial.
- Arrange relocation of any sat dish/aerial while scaffolding in place.
We realise that alterations, additions or even the partly dismantling of scaffolding needs to be done in a timely manner as to not delay the project schedule.
- Fast response to any additional scaffolding needs
- Immediate and ongoing update of clients with regards to scaffolding scheduling.